Thursday, August 25, 2005

Am back...

Thanks for the emails that many of you sent to me. I really appreciate all the kind words said.

Well, life sure is unpredictable...and with every passing day I realize how much we should do what we have to do. My outlook towards life changes so much with every passing day. I was an entirely different person a few years back. A few falls and a close reality check, has made me understand the true meaning of life.

We all give too much importance to small things.... what we don't have while others have. But just think about it, is that worth our time? I am not trying to define the real purpose of our lives....I am writing my own perspective as it continues to evolve. It might not make sense to many of you...but for me, all pieces seem to be falling together.
The bottom line is, life is too short and do what makes you happy. Stop caring about what others will think. Every person has his/her own way of thinking. No two people can think alike on every matter. So do what makes you happy. Get your priorities right, and enjoy....coz' at the end of your life, you don't want to look back and regret "not doing" something.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home