Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I have been tagged....

Total Number of Books I Own:

Being a reading freak, I end up buying many books. Right now they are all packed in boxes, so it would be hard for me to count...but I could say, that I sure have more than 100 books.

Total number of books given to others and never came back :

People love borrowing books, and hate to return them. So it gets hard for me to keep a count.

Total number of books flicked from others :

TWO. I am a good gal:)

Last Book I bought:

A Deadly Game by Catherine Crier

Last Book I was gifted:

God of Small Things by Arundati Roy

Last Book I read:

A Deadly Game

I am currently reading:

Night Fall

Five Books that mean a lot to me:

The Alchemist

The Fountainhead

To Kill a Mocking Bird

Julius Ceaser (yeah, Shakespeare's)

A Beautiful Mind.

Who am I gonna tag ?

Everyone who reads this blog!

11 Comments:

  • At June 16, 2005 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jhfjdn

     
  • At June 17, 2005 12:48 PM, Blogger Vivhyd said…

    hey I thght I left a couple of comments earlier.. disappeared?

     
  • At June 19, 2005 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ya me too... my comment is gone :(

     
  • At June 19, 2005 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Seems like you are very much in to book reading. Nice habit. :)

     
  • At June 20, 2005 1:33 AM, Blogger Deepak Jeswal said…

    To Kill a Mockingbird is fabulous. Finds a way in my own list on this latest taggie doing the rounds. More on that on my blog.

    Nice choice there. Me too an avid reader...actually, 'was' an avid reader sounds more close to reality.

     
  • At June 20, 2005 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice list of books :)

    100 books... wow...!!

     
  • At June 21, 2005 3:07 PM, Blogger mannat said…

    Anonymous...I don't really understand gibberish:)
    Vivhyd...I am not sure where your comment went...I was trying to use my brain to do something with this blog, so I guess I screwed up something!
    Poonam...sorry yaar...your comment was also gone...:)
    Govind, thanks...and yeah it is a nice habit:)
    Deepak..I m sure this book is on the favorite's list of many ppl.
    Manpreet, thanks. Lemme know if u wanna borrow one...international service is available;)

     
  • At June 21, 2005 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmm wonderful collection there..honestly, I have not been able to pick up any books and it has been a while now!

     
  • At June 22, 2005 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    chalo mannat behn ..time to update :)

     
  • At June 23, 2005 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    International service.. wow!!

    koi bhi 4-5 books bhej do... :) sab chaleingi :P

     
  • At June 23, 2005 7:46 PM, Blogger mannat said…

    Thanks, Kaush. When it comes to book, I could go on & on...too bad, I had to pick only 5:)
    Poonam behn, update tou ho gaya hai:)
    Manpreet...let's talk about the rental charges first...or did u think that I was planning on gifting these to you???;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home