Thursday, June 23, 2005

Look who's here....

It's the summer. The temps outside finally touched the 100 scale. How exciting!! Well summer is my favorite season...I just love everything about it.....the heat, the a/c's, the cute clothes, the flip flops, the outdoor activities, the snow cones, the light outside even at 9 pm...you name it, and I love it. Many ppl find it weird that I love high temps. But I don't see anything weird about it...if I like it, I like it...as simple as that. So today when my car showed 101 degrees Fahrenheit, I was all pepped up. So here we go, I am all set for the summer. The 4th of July weekend is coming up, and did you know, St. Louis' 4th of July weekend's celebrations are THE BEST in the nation...it's amazing...if u could, make sure u see it at least once.

On the other note, I am totally in love with this song, 'Dil Nai Lagda' by Aman Hayer. If you plan on downloading it, make sure you download the groundshaker version...it's an awesome song...and listen to it, while u r driving...it's simply mind blowing. It's a punjabi song-but unlike the Bulla song, the Punjabi is simple and easily understandable...so do check it out and lemme know how it was...chao'

11 Comments:

  • At June 23, 2005 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    woohoo me first! I like monsoons the best and that is precisely why I am going to iNdia in july and august wheeheee! anyways, I cant believe fourth of july is here already..time is flying by..never been to st.louis, but think will have to be content with the celebrations here for right now:)

     
  • At June 24, 2005 12:18 PM, Blogger Vivhyd said…

    I am dying with the heat here.. with temps near 90.. sitting in the car.. it feels like 120 as thgh I am in a boiler.. I guess anything but snow will do esp.. here..

     
  • At June 24, 2005 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that's great that you like the warm weather..i am really into the cold weather myself. :P

    So St. Louis has the best fireworks in the nation? That's quite a bold statement. :P I haven't seen it there..but with the Arch and all I would think it would be pretty good.

    Always have a pretty good view from over the bridge in Peoria as well. So we will see what will happen this year. ;-)

    I haven't heard that song but I am all abt. punjabi music. :P Chalo sun ke bataaongi. Thanks for the suggestion!

     
  • At June 26, 2005 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nice new template

     
  • At June 26, 2005 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the new template is very cool mannat...great giong and great pic ;-)

    aapke better half ke saath bhi hota toh aur bhi raunak aa jaata kyon we would have seen the happy couple. :P

     
  • At June 27, 2005 6:36 AM, Blogger Jon Doe said…

    Template is cool... :)

     
  • At June 27, 2005 8:54 AM, Blogger Vivhyd said…

    hey mannat... nice template..

     
  • At June 27, 2005 1:48 PM, Blogger mannat said…

    Kaush...yeah, u sure were the first one to comment. But u r still behind me in the race:):)
    Monsoons...I used to love monsoons in India...u know enjoying the samosas and pakodas...but here in US, I am not too fond of monsoons...rain once in a while is good, but when it happens at a stretch...totally depresses me.
    Time sure is flying by...u won't even realize that with a few more flips of the calender, Christmas would be right here..
    Vivek..well, I know most of the ppl don't like high temps...but I am all about hot summer days...simply love hot weather.
    Poonam...I don't like cold weather at all. Yeah, St. Louis' fireworks are the best...it sure is a bold statement...but right out of the country records. Lemme know how the celebrations at Peoria go. And yes, do listen to that song and lemme know what u thought.
    Anonymous...thanks!
    Poonam...Thanks! The pic was on this website for a spur moment and that too at 1:00 AM...u must have been quick. I was trying on something and just put the pic that was on the desktop. Next time I'll make sure that the pic I put is with my dear hubbly bubbly:)
    Ankur...Thanks!
    Vivek...thanks!

     
  • At June 27, 2005 10:13 PM, Blogger mannat said…

    Thanks, Madhu. I myself love this template.
    Yes, do listen to the song and lemme know what you thought about it.

     
  • At June 28, 2005 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i hate summers!! and i love winters!!

    btw, can u send that song by email at msbhalla[at]gmail.com? :)

     
  • At June 28, 2005 5:20 PM, Blogger mannat said…

    Manpreet..well, pasand apni apni:)
    I will email you the song...lemme know if u like it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home