Thursday, January 18, 2007

Mika/Rakhi Sawant & IPhone

Just when I started writing about work, things seem to be getting better. Why didn't I do this earlier? Anyways, I will get back to that.....after a short break!

So finally I got a glimpse of the Mika & Meet Brother's song on Rakhi Sawant. The first thing that came to my mind was how these days no one would let go of an opportunity to capitalize just about anything. And on top of that, these things sell out there. Since the day I heard that Mika has come out with a song talking the whole kissing fiasco between Rakhi and him, I myself was keen enough to go to youtube to listen to it. As hilarious as it may sound, I wonder if this all happened after Rakhi's re-entry into big boss?? Poor soul is sitting in that house unaware what Mika dear is doing out there. At the same time, I am as much enthu to see what happens once she steps out of the house and comes to know of this song. That would be a spicy news and I am looking forward to it!


On the other note, I am waiting for the iphone to be released here in US (in June). With Apple always pioneering in design and breakthrough technology, I am curious to see what this phone will have to offer. As much as I love Apple products, 2 reasons why I might not buy this phone are: the price and that only Cingular is going to offer it (atleast to begin with). The max I would pay for this phone would be $300. But then I have not seen the phone yet!

6 Comments:

  • At January 19, 2007 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So, you are back to blogging... awesome!! :)

     
  • At January 19, 2007 6:42 PM, Blogger mannat said…

    Yeah, let's see how long will I stick around this time:)

     
  • At January 20, 2007 11:56 AM, Blogger Vivhyd said…

    mannat.. Well I read abt the whole Mika and Rakhi thing.. frankly I dont give a hoot abt it.. Rakhi is a wht can I say.. we a ll knw it.. to give importance to all tht is not necc I guess..

    as for Iphone - Cnn incidentally had a video on how asia already has cooler phones which do way more than this.. so for those in US its cool not so for europe and asia.. I wudnt spend so much to get tht thgh.. I use my phone to talk and may be click a pic here n there.. thts abt it but obviously if u a i want my world in my hands type thts gr8..

     
  • At January 20, 2007 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    interesting manu :)

    well..i am not personally too excited about the iphone....it will take a while before its going to be stable .. not a big fan of apple products in general (nope, don't have an ipod either). :) i am going to look for phones in india...and neeraj wants to get a palm pilot phone..so we will see.. hopefully apple will do as good as job they did with ipod in marketing this product.

     
  • At January 20, 2007 10:23 PM, Blogger mannat said…

    Vivek, I too saw that Video on CNN (what all Japanese do with their cell phone...get train ticket, get stuff out of vending machine, etc). Obviously there is no reason for the Japanese (or for that matter the Asians) to get excited about the Iphone. Whet it comes to cell phones, the Japanese are way ahead of US. Like I said before, I am an ardent fan of Apple products...so I have my own reason to look forward to what all this phone will have to offer.

     
  • At January 20, 2007 10:27 PM, Blogger mannat said…

    Poonam, Aman currently has a Treo 650 and loves it...so if you don't find a phone in India, check out treo.
    And I am sure Apple is going to be pretty aggressive in advertising this phone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home