Monday, March 14, 2005

American Idol Finalist Mario Vazquez withdraws & Fardeen to get married

...now that sure is sad:( He was one of my favorites, and he withdrew from 'American Idol' yesterday. But on the other hand, I am also glad that Nikko Smith is back in the show...I like him too. Now let's see who would be eliminated this week. I hope it won't be Nikko again - that would really not be good for him.
The other news that I just got...well, I guess I just read...is that Fardeen Khan is getting married next year to her girlfriend Natasha Madhvani. Natasha is Mumtaz's daughter. So I guess for all the Fardeen's fan's out there - one more bachelor goes down the drain....:)

4 Comments:

  • At March 15, 2005 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yep..can't believe abt. Fardeen. Well i hear his wedding is going to be LAVISH..but that could have been guessed. :)

    Mario cites "personal/family reasons" for leaving..don't really watch the show but just read the article abt. him in the USA Today. Random ppl @ work talk abt. him too..so catch up there...:)

    Time to update Mannat! :)

     
  • At March 15, 2005 9:10 PM, Blogger mannat said…

    Hey Poonam..I am sure the whole wedding is going to be big & lavish - I guess that's the new trend in India after Laksmi Mittal's daughter's wedding last year. Oh well, what can we say...we'll wait for the pics on the Internet...or if they want, an invitation would work as well:):):)
    I just got done watching 'American Idol'. I don't think Mikko did good today - who knows he might as well be voted off again this week - now that would be a big burmer! I was flipping channels b/w American Idol & Astitva ...so was missing a part of each.

     
  • At March 16, 2005 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aawww maan...i am missing astitva..:(:( mumma is taping it for me so i can watch it when i get home...i hear its getting JUST interesting with harsh and catherine's wedding...:) can't wait to see it.. i love shaguna on that show! :) i never miss it!

     
  • At March 16, 2005 1:41 PM, Blogger mannat said…

    Yeah, even I love watching Astitva. It is taking a new turn (I will let you watch it when you go back home this weekend:). I think all these shows are getting interesting these days.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home