Friday, March 11, 2005

Here I am

So now when I have been asked by so many people to start my blog...here I am. The only reason I was not starting my own blog was that I was being lazy. It's always easy to go to other people's blogs and leave comments...rather than be a host & post comments...Oh well...I'll try.
I don't think I would be revealing my real self here...well, maybe someday...when I get familiar with this blog world. I am not sure what kind of posts will I be posting on here...we'll see...so welcome to my BLOG!

7 Comments:

  • At March 14, 2005 8:45 AM, Blogger mannat said…

    Rashmi...thanks for stopping by. Yes, I will allow anonymous comments as well. I really did this in a rush, and didn't change the default settings. Will do that tonight.
    Well, hope your break is going well.

     
  • At March 14, 2005 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey!! i came once before as i saw the comments from rashu's blog..but the comments weren't working:( But glad that they are now! :)

    I am really glad that you started blogging :) Can't wait to read what you have to say :)

     
  • At March 14, 2005 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At March 14, 2005 4:37 PM, Blogger mannat said…

    Poonam...thanks for stopping by. I guess I just thought that I will give it a shot as well...let's see how is goes:)

     
  • At March 15, 2005 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great!! Welcome to the blog world!!

    Looking forward to reading your posts :D

     
  • At March 16, 2005 7:33 AM, Blogger mannat said…

    Thanks, Manpreet! Keep coming...I will try to keep the blog updated...

     
  • At March 19, 2005 3:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    who are you! :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home